Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Public Mail plugin - not installing completely

• nikdooley
  • nikdooley
16 years 7 months ago #57866 by nikdooley
Hi there I would love to install the plugin from Thomas Kampp but I get an error on installation

[code:1]Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argumented is expected to be a valid callback, 'plug_publicmail_install' was given in /home/***/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php on line 817[/code:1]

But the install then says "Upload showPlugins - Success".

But as per the plugins description there should be lots of configurations and when I click on the plugin there is no config parameters for the plugin. So I am thinking that there is something wrong. I have downloaded it a couple of times thinking I got a bad download. But still the same errors.

Can someone help as this plugin will be awesome for our profiles as it is essential to have public contact our members.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nikdooley
  • nikdooley
16 years 7 months ago #58054 by nikdooley
Can anyone help me? I would go to the developer's website but it is all in Danish and I don't know where to even start.

I really need this to be functional on my site.

Thanks

• elcaro
  • elcaro
16 years 7 months ago #58471 by elcaro
I too am facing the exact same problem. The author does not seem to have any contacts and hos non-english website is not very useful.

Any suggestions, anybody?

• nikdooley
  • nikdooley
16 years 6 months ago #60064 by nikdooley
Ok so I looked at the error messages that joomla was giving and I looked at the files in Public Mail and compared them to other plugins . He had missed a bit of code which I copied from another plugin so that can interact with Joomla. I then re zipped the files and it installed fine. So I have attached the new zip file that I used.

Hope this helps!!

Attachment cb_publicmail.zip not found

Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon