Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Notification in Profilebook possible?

• datatrond
  • datatrond
16 years 2 months ago #69909 by datatrond
Notification in Profilebook possible? was created by datatrond
Hi!
I have read that it is possible to enable notification on new profilebook messages. I would like to learn how I may configure it so that the users are getting e-mails when they receive new "guestbook" messages in the Profile book.

Could anyone give me a description on how to do this?

Thanks! :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• datatrond
  • datatrond
16 years 2 months ago #70020 by datatrond
Replied by datatrond on topic Re:Notification in Profilebook possible?
When I try to edit my profile I can see the "Notify me" radio button and is able to select this, but I would like to enable this by default for ALL users from backend with the admin account?

Is this possible?

*bump
**bump
***bump

Post edited by: datatrond, at: 2008/08/02 16:41

Post edited by: datatrond, at: 2008/08/04 22:11

Post edited by: datatrond, at: 2008/08/05 15:58

• MetalTome
  • MetalTome
16 years 1 week ago #77088 by MetalTome
Replied by MetalTome on topic Re:Notification in Profilebook possible?
I'd like to know how to set this to default as well! Help! :)

• krileon
  • krileon
16 years 1 week ago #77152 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Notification in Profilebook possible?
You need to edit your database and change the DEFAULT from NULL to whatever the value is for on.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon