Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Streaming MP3 Player Integration

• krileon
  • krileon
16 years 4 weeks ago #75301 by krileon
Streaming MP3 Player Integration was created by krileon
*Edit*
Changed title to show new plugin availability. See second post.

---Original Post: Plugin XML---
I'm having a problem with plugin XMLs. I'm adding fields to the XML as usual. Text, Radio, Etc.. work perfectly fine.

Now I'm using Select. Ok so I create the <options> and set the values, etc.

Install plugin. BAM the select fields have no values. Something special I'm supposed to be doing for it to generate the values for select drop downs?

It's rather annoying as I have to manually create the values. Not a whole lot, but I was going to release the plugin for public use.

If you're curious it's a streaming MP3 playlist. I integrated playlist.coms embedded playlist. Users just put in their playlist ID and select the color, etc. It'll embed it anywhere you want using the moveable tab.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2008/09/23 19:17

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2008/09/23 20:14

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
16 years 4 weeks ago #75308 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plugin
*Edit*
This plugin will allow your users to embed their MP3 playlist from playlist.com while still featuring all the options playlist.com offers with the embedded code. This allows YOU to place where you want your users MP3 player to appear.

---Original Post---
Still haven't figured out the XML entirely, but here's the plugin anyway.

Now it SHOULD create the values for the fields (it WILL create the fields). If it does NOT create the values then you'll need to add these values to the appropriate fields.

cb_playlistautostart : Yes, No
cb_playlistshuffle : Yes, No
cb_playlistcolor : Black, Gray, Blue, Purple, Pink, Red, Green

Also I've made it so you can adjust the width and height of the player. These settings are parameters on the playlist tab the plugin will create.

Again, if the values do not auto create then I'm sorry, but I haven't figured all this out entirely yet and found absolutely no examples to go off.

Enjoy.

Attachment cb_playlist_v1.zip not found

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2008/09/23 20:16

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

• bomzin
  • bomzin
15 years 9 months ago #83477 by bomzin
Replied by bomzin on topic Re:Plugin
Do I dare try this running CB1.2 rc4 running Joomla 1.5 native ? :whistle:

Been looking for this exact thing .

Thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
15 years 9 months ago #83620 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plugin
bomzin wrote:

Do I dare try this running CB1.2 rc4 running Joomla 1.5 native ? :whistle:

Been looking for this exact thing .

Thanks

This version is outdated compared to one provided on my site now, but you're welcome to try you like. However, the current version wasn't designed on or for RC4 yet functions.

It may need modification to meet your needs. Newer versions scheduled to release sometime in the future. Other plugins are higher up the priority list. ;)

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon