Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB and Captcha

• tkdman99
  • tkdman99
16 years 1 week ago #77216 by tkdman99
CB and Captcha was created by tkdman99
Hello Everyone.

I have been reading the CB and Captcha thread now trying to figure out just were it is going.

As many of you have, I am not getting the image from the captcha plugin, but only on one of the servers I am installed on.

I have two sites with identical setups, one on godaddy here captcha works great, the other on a different server with no luck.

I am running joomla 1.56 and CB 1.1

The primary difference in the servers is the one that it works on runs PHP4 and the other is running PHP5

Any idea how to fix this?

I have talked with my the admins at the server were captcha does not show and image and GD2 is available on the server.

I would gladly upgrade my subscription to get the lastest version of captcha and install RC3 of CB, but I am concerned that this will not resolve my problem.

Thanks

Post edited by: tkdman99, at: 2008/10/13 22:53

Post edited by: tkdman99, at: 2008/10/17 14:25

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Rapunzl
  • Rapunzl
16 years 1 week ago #77229 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:CB and Captcha
PHP 4 is deprecated. You need to upgrade. You can usually do this through CPanel or your host. Most developers do not support PHP 4 anymore.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

• tkdman99
  • tkdman99
16 years 1 week ago #77327 by tkdman99
Replied by tkdman99 on topic Re:CB and Captcha
Actually it's the php 4 site that captcha is working on. I check with my provider and GD2 is available on their servers, so it is definitely not that.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon