Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Joogle Maps not showing users

15 years 10 months ago #81085 by brickford5
Joogle Maps not showing users was created by brickford5
After days of searching and hours of trying I have finally gotten Joogle to work on my site.

The users all generate a lat and long location and is seems to register in the Joogle Maps admin. The only problem is I created a menu item for the Joogle Map and when I visit it I see the map (I even got it re sized) however;
No users actually show up on the map. And the documentation shows that the map should focus on my ip address location however it seems to be a few continents off.

Any ideas? I feel like I am on the last stretch but it just seems right out of reach.

Help please?

Post edited by: brickford5, at: 2008/12/02 06:11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• hmax
  • hmax
15 years 10 months ago #82261 by hmax
Replied by hmax on topic Re:Joogle Maps not showing users
Hello, first sorry for my poor english. Problem is im name of pic file. In joogle script is called

[code:1]icon.image = "<?php echo "$live_site"; ?>/images/com_jooglemaps/JoogleMaps.png";
icon.shadow = "<?php echo "$live_site"; ?>/components/com_jooglemaps/JoogleMaps_shdw.png";[/code:1]
but file name is "jooglemaps.png" and "jooglemaps_shdw.png". You have two way: edit "jooglemaps.html.php" with corect file name or rename file on serwer to jooglemaps.png---->JoogleMaps.png and jooglemaps_shdw.png
>JoogleMaps_shdw.png.
I have other problem becouse joogle dont working for me ;( dont create lat, long. I have cb fields and i have city, and etc... but joogle stil not generate koordinates.

brickford5 wrote:

After days of searching and hours of trying I have finally gotten Joogle to work on my site.

The users all generate a lat and long location and is seems to register in the Joogle Maps admin. The only problem is I created a menu item for the Joogle Map and when I visit it I see the map (I even got it re sized) however;
No users actually show up on the map. And the documentation shows that the map should focus on my ip address location however it seems to be a few continents off.

Any ideas? I feel like I am on the last stretch but it just seems right out of reach.

Help please?

Post edited by: brickford5, at: 2008/12/02 06:11

• piegus
  • piegus
15 years 10 months ago #82295 by piegus
Replied by piegus on topic Re:Joogle Maps not showing users
and jooglemaps.com has been hacked :(

Moderators: beatnantkrileon