Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Registration is not working message

• empy
  • empy
13 years 9 months ago #149876 by empy
Hi,

I followed the instructions and turned registration "ON regardless of the Joomla setting" in CB 1.3.1. And off in Joomla 1.5.22. I also disabled the Joomla login and enabled CB's.

Registration works fine, but I get the message "Registration is not working" in the back-end every time the page is reloaded. This appears in all parts of the back-end.

Is this normal or should I be worried?

Mike

Post edited by: nant, at: 2011/01/03 10:58

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2011/01/05 16:50

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 9 months ago #149877 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:
empy wrote:

Hi,

I followed the instructions and turned registration "ON regardless of the Joomla setting" in CB 1.3.1. And off in Joomla 1.5.22. I also disabled the Joomla login and enabled CB's.

Registration works fine, but I get the message "Registration is not working" in the back-end every time the page is reloaded. This appears in all parts of the back-end.

Is this normal or should I be worried?

Mike

I doubt this message is from CB - please follow our Help Us Help you article to debug and post back any findings.

• empy
  • empy
13 years 9 months ago #149894 by empy
Replied by empy on topic Re:
Hi,

Yes, you are right. The message was not shown by CB or even by Joomla itself. I had used the xi_adminapproval plugin to provide admin approval for users before CB made it redundant. But I forgot to disable it when disabling Joomla's registration. So xi_adminapproval was complaining that it couldn't do its job without Joomla registration enabled.

Case closed.

Mike

11 years 8 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #221610 by Hammerhead
Replied by Hammerhead on topic Same here.
Disregard my last. The above solution works. The old Team JoomlaXi plugin was causing the conflict. Disabling it did the trick.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Hammerhead.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon