Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Legacy mode problem

• velerybka
  • velerybka
13 years 9 months ago #152156 by velerybka
Legacy mode problem was created by velerybka
Hello,

Im using Joomla 1.5.22 and CB 1.3.1. Now I want to turn off Legacy mode (i never need it, but two years ago turn on and still it today).

The problem is, when I turn off Legacy mode I cant login to front site with Direct Access to this location is not allowed (unloged user can using site very well). I read some articles from here, that I chcek all plugins and components are native in 1.5 joomla, check ma databse, and no errors. This massage still shows when I want to use USER MAMAGNEMT in CB component (other stuf in component go and tools show any error). All thinks in my site going very well, so I dont know where teh problem is to turn off legacy mode ???

Can help me solv this problem ??? thnxs for help

Stan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 9 months ago #152159 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Legacy mode problem

velerybka wrote: Hello,

Im using Joomla 1.5.22 and CB 1.3.1. Now I want to turn off Legacy mode (i never need it, but two years ago turn on and still it today).

The problem is, when I turn off Legacy mode I cant login to front site with Direct Access to this location is not allowed (unloged user can using site very well). I read some articles from here, that I chcek all plugins and components are native in 1.5 joomla, check ma databse, and no errors. This massage still shows when I want to use USER MAMAGNEMT in CB component (other stuf in component go and tools show any error). All thinks in my site going very well, so I dont know where teh problem is to turn off legacy mode ???

Can help me solv this problem ??? thnxs for help

Stan

Something else you have installed (maybe a third party CB plugin) needs legacy enabled.
Try unpublishing all third party CB plugin one at a time to fine out which one is problematic.
The following user(s) said Thank You: velerybka

• velerybka
  • velerybka
13 years 9 months ago #152173 by velerybka
Replied by velerybka on topic Re: Legacy mode problem
Hello,

I read many messages about it, i was looking any third party plugins, but there were no. But I forgot that I was installing long time before old themes. They were problematic, unpublish theme, everythink is OK. thnx, problem solved.

Stano

• dejans
  • dejans
13 years 2 weeks ago #178936 by dejans
Replied by dejans on topic Re: Legacy mode problem
Maybe a nice way for others who find similar problem:

- Unpublish all or most of CB plugins
- Turn off Legacy mode and see if CB is functional
- Publish again plugins one by one and test is it working. (if it is not, find updated plugin)
- Continue to do same with other CB plugins

Moderators: beatnantkrileon