Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Pre-filled default value at registration only

• darinh
  • darinh
13 years 6 months ago #160028 by darinh
Hello,

Does anyone know if there is a way to get the value you enter into the "Pre-filled default value at registration only" field to populate with the information entered in the field when a new user registers on version 1.4?

This seems to be a carry over from version 1.2 as the value entered does not prefill/default in the field defined when a user registers. I thought this was going to be addresses in version 1.3 but when I upgraded to version 1.4 and went thru a new user registration, the default value for a field I created for the user was still not being populated.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• darinh
  • darinh
13 years 6 months ago #160648 by darinh
Hello,

Just wondering if there is anyone from Joomapolis that could respond to my question. I posted this question over a week ago and I have gotten no response. Did I post the question in the category or is my question something that will not be responded too?

• corvid
  • corvid
11 years 4 months ago #228959 by corvid

darinh wrote: Hello,

Just wondering if there is anyone from Joomapolis that could respond to my question. I posted this question over a week ago and I have gotten no response. Did I post the question in the category or is my question something that will not be responded too?

I am using version 1.9 and experiencing the same problem!!!

Has anyone found a solution please?

• nant
  • nant
11 years 4 months ago #228980 by nant

corvid wrote:

darinh wrote: Hello,

I am using version 1.9 and experiencing the same problem!!!

Has anyone found a solution please?

Not sure what the issue is.

As a Professional member you can post in the Professional support forums and someone will respond.

But please give details about your issue/question as I am having difficulties understanding.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon