• ledirlo
  • ledirlo
13 years 2 months ago #173959 by ledirlo
add
Code:
jQuery.noConflict( a, b )
at the beginning of your CB jquery.min file and eventually add
Code:
jQuery.noConflict( window, undefined ) at the beginning of your non minified CB jQuery file

It works ! but it doesn't solve mootools conflicts for me and that's a pity because it's regular joomla! modal mootools script

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mev55
  • mev55
13 years 2 months ago #174016 by mev55
The solution that worked best for me was installing "jQuery++ Integrator by tushev.org".
This not only solved the issues with CB, but also with my template (after I removed the loading of jquery.min.js in the template) and other modules/plugins that used to conflict with mootools, etc...

• ledirlo
  • ledirlo
13 years 2 months ago #174029 by ledirlo
Thank you for your input the query plugin you mention happens to be the best and does solve every problem once you only use it for its no.conflict mode but sadly it does not fix anything with CB here- in fact the problem occurs between the cdscriptegrator plugin and its query libraries and joomla!'s native squeezebox but it is because of CB.It took some work to have four components/plugins/modules that work and combine Jquery libraries work together without conflict but it seems that along with CB it's too much I'll work on it some more and see but it's still amity that the CB libraries loader cannot be more accessible and edited, is it ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon