Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Joomfish and CB 1.4 contentelements xml file?

• lucato
  • lucato
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #165578 by lucato
Hi folks, is there some xml file ready of CB 1.4 component (Joomfish contentelements) for using with Joomfish, so we can translate the filled input fields into the CB 1.4 component or the CB plugins options?

For example for multilanguage site I want to translate the pending approval e-mail, welcome e-mail and so on.

Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by lucato.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• burgos
  • burgos
  • Add-ons
13 years 4 months ago #166986 by burgos
Any news about this, I'm a former CB paid member, and I want to come back to CB for a new project, but I need to know if this (Joomfish translation) is possible? thanks.

• skaiser1
  • skaiser1
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #170735 by skaiser1
I found a zip file on the joomfish forum, posted about two years ago by Tassu, which can be installed as joomfish plugin in order to enable joomfish translation for CB Tabs and fields.

It was written for CB 1.2 and it seems not working propperly for CB 1.4 and 1.7, as it displays the CB Tabs for example, but when I intend to edit them, an error message appears.

:unsure:

I don't how to proceed now ... :dry:

I think a joomfish integration would be easier to use, compared to some hard-coding within CB translations, which I also dindn't fully understand yet. :sick:

At least I got pretty much everything but the CB Tabs translated and I think I can do without, just by using the Menus, which are more flexible to use anyway.
:side:
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by skaiser1. Reason: update

Moderators: beatnantkrileon