Skip to Content Skip to Menu

E-Mail confirmation after registration

• e-graphic
  • e-graphic
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #166314 by e-graphic
E-Mail confirmation after registration was created by e-graphic
Hello! I am currently using Joomla 1.5.22, CommunityBuilder 1.4. I'm having trouble with the emails. For some reason, whenever I attempt to register a user, they never receive any confirmation emails or follow-up emails with their login information. They also never receieve lost password information.
After a new registration I get the message that the a mail is sent for confirmation and seems that the registration procedure is ok, but the mail is not sent.
I tested the "mass mail"function of joomla and CB user manager and they are working correctly.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by e-graphic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 4 months ago #166333 by nant

e-graphic wrote: Hello! I am currently using Joomla 1.5.22, CommunityBuilder 1.4. I'm having trouble with the emails. For some reason, whenever I attempt to register a user, they never receive any confirmation emails or follow-up emails with their login information. They also never receieve lost password information.
After a new registration I get the message that the a mail is sent for confirmation and seems that the registration procedure is ok, but the mail is not sent.
I tested the "mass mail"function of joomla and CB user manager and they are working correctly.

What email method have you configured in Joomla?

• e-graphic
  • e-graphic
13 years 4 months ago #166338 by e-graphic
Replied by e-graphic on topic Re: E-Mail confirmation after registration
smtp without authentication, But I tried also with php and sendmail

Moderators: beatnantkrileon