Skip to Content Skip to Menu

simpleboardtab error CB1.4

13 years 4 months ago #167653 by muddytracks
simpleboardtab error CB1.4 was created by muddytracks
I have installed CB 1.4 an d Kunena 1.6.4 Put itegration in Kunena fully to Community builder, In communitybuilder i put forum integration on, and set is to kunena in the beginner mode.

I have the following problems

When i go to the kunena forum, in the tabs above and i click on profile, i still get the Kunena profile, also in the sidebar, under the avatars, its still showing the kunena profile icons.

When i click on the avatars it redirects me to the CB profile, as it has to be. But i see the following error message above my profile:

Notice: Undefined index: poststats in D:\www\muddytracks.nl\www\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbsimpleboardtab\cb.simpleboardtab.model.php on line 104

Can anyone help me to get everything to the CB profile and skip the kunena part.
My site is www.muddytracks.nl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Rapunzl
  • Rapunzl
13 years 4 months ago #167657 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re: simpleboardtab error CB1.4
It's in your Kunena settings. It asks which profile to use. Make sure it's set on Community Builder. If you continue to have the error, please try posting in the Kunena forums.

;)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

13 years 4 months ago #167662 by muddytracks
Replied by muddytracks on topic Re: simpleboardtab error CB1.4
Thanx,
But i have set everything to Community Builder in Kunena. I have 2 profiles now at the same forum..verry strange.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon