Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Profile setup

13 years 3 months ago #170361 by JoeTheBronx
Profile setup was created by JoeTheBronx
I am managing my running club with CB.

I created a new tab called "Personal Best", in this area all my members can read their best times on different distances.

Now, I have to create a field for each distance.
I want to create Four data columns for each row, for example:
Distance - Time - Date - Race

IN column 1 there is the field title, in column 2 I should see the time scored, in column three the date they scored that time and in column 4 the race name where the time had been scored.

As far as I know (I'm new to CB) I am not able to put more infos on the same row. Right or wrong?
How can I achieve that output?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• oh-tx
  • oh-tx
13 years 3 months ago #170460 by oh-tx
Replied by oh-tx on topic Re: Profile setup
There might be a way...keep in mind I'm new to CB also but I've kind of been looking for similar thing.

This is what I would suggest you do...
First create a new "tab" - Run History, for example - that will be added to the profile page (which each user can edit for themselves)
Then create new fields in the Field Manager that you can later assign to the Run History tab. If you want them to be able to keep the history for 10 different runs create the fields for example: 1K time, 1k date, 2K time, 2K date etc.

Also, if you wanted to create a "report" that shows what everybody's info is for just the 10K run then you can create a "list".

Go to Youtube and search Community Builder and look for the lesson series by a guy called QuicSite. He also has a website at www.planettucker.com where you can access the tutorials.

13 years 3 months ago #170499 by JoeTheBronx
Replied by JoeTheBronx on topic Re: Profile setup
Thanks.
I already created the tab and the fields...
THe problem is I cannot see in the report some of those items on the same line...
I'll check those tutorials anyway, thanks buddy

Moderators: beatnantkrileon