Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Sponsored Members and User List shading

• rsehgal
  • rsehgal
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #170655 by rsehgal
Hi everyone,

My site will offer members the ability to pay for a "sponsored" listing that would put them at the top of a user list. I know that I can place them at the top with the sort function, but I'd also like to have their table cells be a different color than non-sponsored members. Kind of like how Google AdWords listings have that yellow shading. Any ideas if this is possible and how I would go about doing it?

Thanks!
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by rsehgal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rsehgal
  • rsehgal
13 years 2 months ago #171139 by rsehgal
Replied by rsehgal on topic Re: Sponsored Members and User List shading
Anyone have an idea?

• beat
  • beat
13 years 2 months ago #171218 by beat
It's a nice feature-request indeed. However, you can do that already in CB 1.4+ through the CB templating. Create a CB template or get an existing one and change it (don't change in the core, as it will be overridden when upgraded):

In the file mytemplatename.php (check default.php of default CB template in components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default) of your template you have function _getUserListCell where you could add the CSS class output to the lines you need.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon