Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Different Registration types

• Larion476
  • Larion476
13 years 3 months ago #170799 by Larion476
Different Registration types was created by Larion476
I have a site where I created a CB Field called Type of Registration. There are different categories and members need to choose one.

Members have to register and provide a lot of information in order to access part of the site.

I want visitors to be able to leave comments. ( I created a form with Chrono forms). In order to limit abuse I ask visitors to register.

Right now I have 2 type of Registration/Login:
  • Members must use CB login and provide a lot of information. (I plan to add subscription to that)
  • Visitors use the regular Joomla login with simple name, username and password

Is there a way in CB to have different kind of registrations with different forms and requirements?

Or is there a more elegant way to structure the site?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 3 months ago #170803 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Different Registration types

Larion476 wrote: I have a site where I created a CB Field called Type of Registration. There are different categories and members need to choose one.

Members have to register and provide a lot of information in order to access part of the site.

I want visitors to be able to leave comments. ( I created a form with Chrono forms). In order to limit abuse I ask visitors to register.

Right now I have 2 type of Registration/Login:

• Members must use CB login and provide a lot of information. (I plan to add subscription to that)
  • Visitors use the regular Joomla login with simple name, username and password

Is there a way in CB to have different kind of registrations with different forms and requirements?

Or is there a more elegant way to structure the site?

CBSubs is designed to do this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon