Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Login Module Styling

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #170934 by ceinstaller
CB Login Module Styling was created by ceinstaller
Hey all, I'm new to CB and testing out on a local install of J! 1.6. The install went fine and I have the J! login disabled and the CB login module on my home page. However, it doesn't appear to be following the styling of the other menu modules. When I use FireBug to inspect, it looks like the CB module isn't using moduletable_menu class, but one called tabouter. (See attached.) Is this normal? I guess I can go into the CSS and update tabouter to match moduletable_menu, but it doesn't seem right.

UPDATE:

OK, so I switched to the default beez_2 template and I see how I can update the tab classes to make things look a little more normal. Now I feel I can update the style sheets logically without fear of breaking something in the future.

Is this really the default class the CB login module uses? It looks out of place relative to the other menus. I realize it's not a menu in the classic sense, but the J! login module used the moduletable class and 'fit in' with the look of the template. Is there an option to change the default class used by the login module? I looked around the admin section and didn't see anything obvious.

(I don't mean to sound critical, there's some amazing functionality here. I plan to use it and I'm sure I'll pay for the subscription. Nice work!)

Thanks in advance for any help!

~Mark
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by ceinstaller.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon