Skip to Content Skip to Menu

why will nobody not answer my questions.

13 years 3 months ago #170976 by
This is unjust and un professional... I own some 6 websites and run a further 20 or so... I was looking at CB and evaluating it before I go any further. I posted a question 2 days ago and nobody has bothered to answer it...
Do you not want my future business?
are you just answering members poste even though you say you will help non members.

why will you not answer my questions.
It certainly is not a way to fund a project through ignoring possible customers?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 3 months ago #171016 by nant

4TIJoom wrote: This is unjust and un professional... I own some 6 websites and run a further 20 or so... I was looking at CB and evaluating it before I go any further. I posted a question 2 days ago and nobody has bothered to answer it...
Do you not want my future business?
are you just answering members poste even though you say you will help non members.

why will you not answer my questions.
It certainly is not a way to fund a project through ignoring possible customers?

Your first post:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/146-general/168603-will-not-download-zip-file#168603

Was answered by me and private message assisted you.

Your second post here:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/146-general/170792-tabs-stacks-vertically#171015

was nicely addressed by a community member within 2 days - i just followed up today also.

That's all I can see.

For community response you should not expect quick responses.
We monitor the forums but give them low priority compared to other support forums of Advanced and Professional members.

Also, when you post please give details about your environment as indicated in our FAQ Help Us Help You article - it will help people quickly understand your issue.

So, it looks like your single forum post was responded to within 2 days from community member and myself - and looks like its related with your template.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon