Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Profile Notifier?

13 years 3 months ago #171032 by jeremywininger
CB Profile Notifier? was created by jeremywininger
I received the following email today:

A user has submitted an image for approval. Please log in and take the appropriate action.
NOTE: This email was automatically generated from ************

I don't see any indication of an image being submitted for approval. Also the email that I received today gives no indication of who submitted the request or any information that I can tell.
Could someone please help?
We recently installed CB Profile Notifier onto our website. This Add-on has worked well in the past and given us the name of the user making a change or a request to the website.

Thank you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 3 months ago #171045 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Profile Notifier?

jeremywininger wrote: I received the following email today:

A user has submitted an image for approval. Please log in and take the appropriate action.
NOTE: This email was automatically generated from ************

I don't see any indication of an image being submitted for approval. Also the email that I received today gives no indication of who submitted the request or any information that I can tell.
Could someone please help?
We recently installed CB Profile Notifier onto our website. This Add-on has worked well in the past and given us the name of the user making a change or a request to the website.

Thank you very much.

Welcome to our forums!

You can use the CB Moderation module (included in the CB 1.4 package) to see what is pending. Please see the installation guide for install instructions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeremywininger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon