Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB 1.7 newly installed component not showing

13 years 2 months ago #172496 by salvietruitt
CB 1.7 newly installed component not showing was created by salvietruitt
Hi,

I just installed CB 1.7 in Joomla 1.7, installation went through, but the CB component is not showing in the control panel, please help!

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jdardozzi
  • jdardozzi
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #172708 by jdardozzi
Replied by jdardozzi on topic Re: CB 1.7 newly installed component not showing
same here...I get an error during the com_comprofiler install that indicates "Error Building Admin Menus" then it proceeds with phase two of the install and indicates that everything is installed.

There is no CB menu under the Components Menu.

Help!
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by jdardozzi. Reason: change
The following user(s) said Thank You: salvietruitt

13 years 2 months ago #172808 by salvietruitt
Replied by salvietruitt on topic Re: CB 1.7 newly installed component not showing

jdardozzi wrote: same here...I get an error during the com_comprofiler install that indicates "Error Building Admin Menus" then it proceeds with phase two of the install and indicates that everything is installed.

Help!

My installation was successful with no error at all, but it should be showing in the drop down menu "Components". Until now I did not find solution yet. Anyone please, thanks!!!

13 years 2 months ago #173050 by salvietruitt
Replied by salvietruitt on topic Re: CB 1.7 newly installed component not showing

jdardozzi wrote: same here...I get an error during the com_comprofiler install that indicates "Error Building Admin Menus" then it proceeds with phase two of the install and indicates that everything is installed.

Help!

My issue is resolved. Please view this topic:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/171323-cb-17-released?limit=6&start=12

Moderators: beatnantkrileon