Skip to Content Skip to Menu

SQL error DB function failed with error number1194

• giladfin
  • giladfin
13 years 2 months ago #173418 by giladfin
After upgrading CB 1.3.1 to 1.7 in joomla 1.5.23 I went to user managment and tried to delete unapproved userd. This caused a problem that I do not know how to solve: SQL error DB function failed with error number 1194, Table 'jos_comprofiler' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=UPDATE jos_comprofiler SET `user_id`=`id`
SQL = UPDATE jos_comprofiler SET `user_id`=`id`
I tried to use the tools. Mosts checks are OK, but user base darabase:

Checking Users Database:

Warning: 25 entries in Community Builder comprofiler table without corresponding user table rows.

Following comprofiler id: 63, 64, 65, 66, 70, 108, 118, 132, 143, 158, 197, 199, 212, 227, 262, 344, 346, 354, 360, 361, 366, 367, 369, 374, 517 are missing in user table

This one can be fixed using menu Components-> Community Builder-> tools and then click `Synchronize users`.

All users table rows have links to comprofiler table.

users table has no zero id row.

comprofiler table has no zero id row.

ERROR: sql query: SELECT c.id, c.user_id FROM #__comprofiler c WHERE c.id <> c.user_id : returned error: Table 'jos_comprofiler' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=SELECT c.id, c.user_id FROM jos_comprofiler c WHERE c.id <> c.user_id

All users table rows have ACL entries in core_acl_aro table.

All ACL core_acl_aro table rows have corresponding entries in users table.

All core_acl_aro table rows have ACL entries in core_acl_groups_aro_map table.

All core_acl_aro table rows have ACL entries in core_acl_groups_aro_map table.

Using Synchronize users gives:
SQL error DB function failed with error number 1194
Table 'jos_comprofiler' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=UPDATE jos_comprofiler SET `user_id`=`id`
SQL = UPDATE jos_comprofiler SET `user_id`=`id`

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• giladfin
  • giladfin
13 years 2 months ago #173424 by giladfin
I found the solution:
go to phpMyAdmin, select the database, click the checkbox on that table (jos_comprofiler). Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and in the select box select "Repair"

• nant
  • nant
13 years 2 months ago #173425 by nant

giladfin wrote: ERROR: sql query: SELECT c.id, c.user_id FROM #__comprofiler c WHERE c.id <> c.user_id : returned error: Table 'jos_comprofiler' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=SELECT c.id, c.user_id FROM jos_comprofiler c WHERE c.id <> c.user_id

Suggest you use phpmyadmin table repair on this to fix - or ask your host to help you.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon