Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Make a copy of a Tab

13 years 1 month ago #174938 by MarkDoyle1983
Make a copy of a Tab was created by MarkDoyle1983
I have a tab with all the fields I want in it. Is there a way to make an exact copy of that Tab and all those fields?
Thanks,
Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 1 month ago #174957 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Make a copy of a Tab

MarkDoyle1983 wrote: I have a tab with all the fields I want in it. Is there a way to make an exact copy of that Tab and all those fields?
Thanks,
Mark

As I understand your question, no.
A CB Field can only be placed on one CB Tab.

You might be able to use a new delimiter field that grabs all other field data and shows it in another tab.

13 years 1 month ago #174997 by MarkDoyle1983
Replied by MarkDoyle1983 on topic Re: Make a copy of a Tab
Thanks Nick for the reply. Maybe you can put it on the wish list. What I wanted to create from CB was a social network selling ground where people can put used things online for sale and share that with others. Something like Make-Model-Price fields in 1 tab. That tab needs to be duplicated as many times as the person would like to place items for sale.

Maybe develop a field button like submit, but the function will make a copy of the entire tab this button field is on. Just an idea I thought I would throw out there. Keep up the great work!

Mark

• val1723
  • val1723
13 years 1 month ago #175000 by val1723
Replied by val1723 on topic Re: Make a copy of a Tab
Hi Mark, you make want to look into CBSubs for this. It may be the solution you are looking for since it allows you to sell items not just memberships.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon