Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB do not send confirmation e-mails (CB 1.7)

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #188766 by jasonspan2
Replied by jasonspan2 on topic Re: CB do not send confirmation e-mails (CB 1.7)
I have a similar problem, CB doesnt send verification email, nor forgot pass mail.
Joomla is sending mass mail just fine
and I am using gmails smtp.

May I know the solution pls?

thx in advance
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by jasonspan2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 9 months ago #188785 by nant

jasonspan2 wrote: I have a similar problem, CB doesnt send verification email, nor forgot pass mail.
Joomla is sending mass mail just fine
and I am using gmails smtp.

May I know the solution pls?

thx in advance

Hello and welcome to our forums.

Please do not take any of this the wrong way ... but ...

- This is your first post. A small thank you to everyone involved for providing a Free and open source Community Builder would be nice ...
- Since you have an issue, you should not just post on an existing forum thread. This is a sure way to get ignored.
- Posting on an existing thread, although it might seem proper for you, it is not. There is no way to for readers to bundle the issues even if they sound the same, they are most likely not, since no 2 environments are the same.
- When asking for help, please read what you wrote and ask yourself: have I given people enough information for them to be able to help me without asking 30 follow-up questions? Have I mentioned what Joomla version I have? What CB version? Have I given exact steps to reproduce?
- When posting, please do not at same time or shortly after bump your post or send people you feel can help you Private messages. If you are in such a hurry and need better than Free community driven support, then consider our Professional membership. This will guarantee same or next business day response.

Once again, you or others reading should not take the above the wrong way. Consider the above as helpful tips to help you get quicker answers on any forum anywhere.

Having said this, please start a new thread, following some of the previous suggestions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon