Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Groups and subgroups

• ptr.clt
  • ptr.clt
13 years 1 month ago #175996 by ptr.clt
Groups and subgroups was created by ptr.clt
Hi I installed community builder , very difficult to understand, but I'll looking for an add on or something to create groups and sub groups to put the members is, I can't see what Group Jive can do without paying for membership, I don't even know if community builder will be able to help me so I will NOT become a member to every component supplier just to see how can help me. (it will cost me lots of $)Why do you have to pay for the documentations but get the product FREE, if I can reed the docs FREE then may be I can decide if I want to buy it. I don't have a problem to pay for a product that will definitely solve me problem.

Can someone please help because I'm getting nowhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 1 month ago #176040 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Groups and subgroups

ptr.clt wrote: Hi I installed community builder , very difficult to understand, but I'll looking for an add on or something to create groups and sub groups to put the members is, I can't see what Group Jive can do without paying for membership, I don't even know if community builder will be able to help me so I will NOT become a member to every component supplier just to see how can help me. (it will cost me lots of $)Why do you have to pay for the documentations but get the product FREE, if I can reed the docs FREE then may be I can decide if I want to buy it. I don't have a problem to pay for a product that will definitely solve me problem.

Can someone please help because I'm getting nowhere

Community Builder allows you to create user profiles with fields and tabs.
You can download it for free and experiment with it.

There are other add-ons you can add to it that will give you more functionality.

Perhaps it would help people reading this if you clearly explain your use case and what you are trying to achieve.

Then they (and I) can give better feedback and advise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon