Skip to Content Skip to Menu

IS CB worth buying?

13 years 1 month ago #176706 by telefono1004
IS CB worth buying? was created by telefono1004
Hi, I was thinking about buying the advanced account in order to more posibilities but, before that y want to ask for someone who has buyed this service if it is worth buying?
and i want to ask something too
¿what i get?, only the add ons and subs?
Thanks a lot:cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 1 month ago #176709 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: IS CB worth buying?

telefono1004 wrote: Hi, I was thinking about buying the advanced account in order to more posibilities but, before that y want to ask for someone who has buyed this service if it is worth buying?
and i want to ask something too
¿what i get?, only the add ons and subs?
Thanks a lot:cheer:

I hope others will add their experience.

For the record, CB is free. You can download it, install it and use it on all your websites forever. If it was for sale, then the fair cost could be well over $100. But instead it is free as in beer.

Advanced membership gives you all the add-ons shown on this page:
www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/add-ons
which you can use on all your websites forever.

You also get all the GroupJive plugins listed here:
www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/groupjive

That's 15 add-ons and GroupJive.

You also get access to CB detailed documentation and authorization to remove the CB Menu which contains frontend copyright notices.

Plus for a full year you get maintenance releases of all the add-ons on the previous page (and CB documentation updates) and you can also post on the Advanced support forum area where team members will respond on a priority basis compared to the Free forum areas.

Professional membership gives you all Advanced membership privileges stated above plus download of all Incubator add-ons listed on this page:
www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/incubator

That's another 23+ add-ons (over the 15+ and GroupJive).

Plus you get to post your issues on the Professional forum area with same or next business day responses.

CBSubs license is not included in any of these subscription plans and must be purchased separately.

Revenue from Advanced and Professional membership and from CBSubs and other sales (templates and hosting) help us continue to keep CB free.

I hope existing members can add their experience to this thread also.

13 years 1 month ago #176732 by telefono1004
Replied by telefono1004 on topic Re: IS CB worth buying?
Ok, ill probably buy the advanced, but there´s a problem, im very interested in only one thing of the incubator, ¿ how can i get it?, ¿if it is in the incubator means that it is not stable?¿things in the incubator will go to the add ons? ¿ if someone who has got the professional account send me this plugin can i use it?, because i think its too much pay 25 E more for only one plugin.
The plugin in what im interested is CB forum
thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon