Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Upgraded 1.4 to 1.7-User Profile AccessProblem

13 years 3 days ago #180427 by salvietruitt
Hello!

I upgraded CB 1.4 to 1.7 all went well, except for the User Profile which was set to Allow Access to: All Registered Users, but in frontend it is accessible by non-registered users. I checked all my configuration seems alright as it was before, is there anything I missed? Please HELP, I searched similar issues but I didn't find one.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 3 days ago - 13 years 3 days ago #180445 by nant

salvietruitt wrote: Hello!

I upgraded CB 1.4 to 1.7 all went well, except for the User Profile which was set to Allow Access to: All Registered Users, but in frontend it is accessible by non-registered users. I checked all my configuration seems alright as it was before, is there anything I missed? Please HELP, I searched similar issues but I didn't find one.

Thanks!

Known issue that will be fixed in next CB 1.7.1 release.

Work-around is to change setting from All Registered Users to Registered.
Last edit: 13 years 3 days ago by nant.

13 years 3 days ago #180478 by salvietruitt
Replied by salvietruitt on topic Re: Upgraded 1.4 to 1.7-User Profile AccessProblem
Hi Nick,

When is the release of CB 1.7.1? Is there anything that I can do for now while waiting for it? I don't want my site to be online to protect the privacy of my registered users. Please advise me what I need to do, thank you!

• nant
  • nant
13 years 3 days ago #180479 by nant

salvietruitt wrote: Hi Nick,

When is the release of CB 1.7.1? Is there anything that I can do for now while waiting for it? I don't want my site to be online to protect the privacy of my registered users. Please advise me what I need to do, thank you!

work-around has been given in my post.

13 years 3 days ago #180481 by salvietruitt
Replied by salvietruitt on topic Re: Upgraded 1.4 to 1.7-User Profile AccessProblem

nant wrote:

salvietruitt wrote: Hi Nick,

work-around has been given in my post.

Thank you Nick! It works!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon