Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Tried to upgrade to professional, no dice

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #180989 by coconutdog
Tried to upgrade to professional, no dice was created by coconutdog
[strike]Hello,

Sorry if this is miscatagorized, but I can't seem to find a more suitable place.

I just tried to upgrade to the Joomlapolis Professional membership. I went through paypal, and the payment seemed to go through just fine. I have the receipt and everything. However, when redirected back to the site, I got an error containing a message like "no suitable basket found", or something to that effect.

My membership remains at the free level although the transaction seems to have taken place nonetheless.

Any help would be appreciated.[/strike]

Nevermind, it came through. I just panicked when I saw they error and assume something had went wrong.

Thanks anyway
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by coconutdog.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
12 years 11 months ago #180993 by beat
Fixed. You are now a Professional Member. Thank you for your support.

(And found in CBSUbs history logs what happened: you initiated order 25 hours before paying, and during your payment the until then more than 24 hours unused payment basket (order) got cleared by the system. Incredible coincidence, but happened. I have added a bug-improvement task #2938 for next CBSubs release.)

Sorry about that, and wishing you a successful implementation and site.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: coconutdog

12 years 11 months ago #180994 by coconutdog
Replied by coconutdog on topic Re: Tried to upgrade to professional, no dice
Aaah, so something did go sort of wrong... I assumed that I prematurely panicked. :) Ok, well thanks for the quick reply!

Cheers!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon