Skip to Content Skip to Menu

email as username

12 years 11 months ago #181439 by efficiamail
email as username was created by efficiamail
I know how to use email as username in cb but i am going to use mod_login (default login module of joomla) because of the way it's displayed.

This is my website: exchangemailstat.com

As you can see, the login is formatted. I tried to do that using cblogin but i failed.

Here's the situation:

I disabled username

The default username will be -> firstname + <whitespace> + lastname

I want to change this to email.

So what happens is that if username is unpublished, it will copy the email as the default username in order to login to the default login module of joomla.

Please help. I am a professional member here but receiving slow responses on the professional support area. Thank you.
The topic has been locked.
  • nant
  • nant
12 years 11 months ago #181445 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: email as username

efficiamail wrote: I know how to use email as username in cb but i am going to use mod_login (default login module of joomla) because of the way it's displayed.

This is my website: exchangemailstat.com

As you can see, the login is formatted. I tried to do that using cblogin but i failed.

Here's the situation:

I disabled username

The default username will be -> firstname + <whitespace> + lastname

I want to change this to email.

So what happens is that if username is unpublished, it will copy the email as the default username in order to login to the default login module of joomla.

Please help. I am a professional member here but receiving slow responses on the professional support area. Thank you.

Locking this thread.
Replied to your professional support area post.

Please do not cross post same exact thing in multiple areas as it just eats away time and effort and makes slower responses for everyone.

Please note that our goal is to respond to all Professional post same or next business day.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon