Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Need someone to work

• Sfynkz
  • Sfynkz
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #181454 by Sfynkz
Need someone to work was created by Sfynkz
(Maybe I'm not in good topic, please, if it right, say it to me and I'll change topic)

I tried to read what is the CB license, and I think that what I want to do is legal, if not, say it to me please.

So I need someone to do a job, I'm ready to pay the service. I want to create a 2nd version of CB that will be use for game profile for a game news website (like ign of gamespot). So I need to change some thing to be able to use my version of CB for the game profile and the original, so both version (mine and original) will be used on the same website. I'll need to change the name of my version of CB, change how game profil will look like, change default registration fields, for exemple change the username for game title, delete password field and more. I'll also need to find and maybe modify some add-ons to put video, gallery, review, blog for each games. For example, I'll need to change acces for the video add-ons, because on the website, I'll sell premium members subscription, and I'll need to put some video watchable for everyone and other only for the premium members.

Sorry for my not perfect english, I'm french from Quebec, Canada.

Thanks,
Maxime "Sfynkz" Boily
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Sfynkz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon