Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Let My Member Users in Assoc Download User List?

• nettop
  • nettop
12 years 10 months ago #184382 by nettop
Hi everyone:

I have a site that is for private members only. Once my members login, they are connected with hundreds of other emergency response workers to help communicate with each other in case of an emergency. I need to allow the members, once logged in, to be able to download a list (CSV?) of all registered users with some of the fields that I want them to have - name, address, email, phone, etc. Is there a way to do this with Community Builder OR is there a Third Party Module/Plugin to do this? I am using CB 1.7.1 on Joomla 1.5.

Thanks, Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 10 months ago #184385 by nant
Nothing out of the box I can propose.

You can manually export data from database table and place into csv file, but you would need to keep this up to date manually.

• nettop
  • nettop
12 years 9 months ago #188838 by nettop
Yes, but this is not current, as you point out. I've seen many websites where there is a link to "Download this file to CSV format"...Do you know of an extension or a script to do that? If possible, I'd like to be able to set which fields I would allow to be downloaded into the CSV file, not just ALL FIELDS...Thanks, Tim

• nant
  • nant
12 years 9 months ago #188857 by nant

nettop wrote: Yes, but this is not current, as you point out. I've seen many websites where there is a link to "Download this file to CSV format"...Do you know of an extension or a script to do that? If possible, I'd like to be able to set which fields I would allow to be downloaded into the CSV file, not just ALL FIELDS...Thanks, Tim

CB Juice might be able to satisfy your need.

I do not know of anything else.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon