Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Installation then Registration Page Problems

• deanx
  • deanx
12 years 10 months ago #185166 by deanx
Hi all, I have recently tried to install cb 1.7.1 on a 123-reg hosted Joomla environment (1.7.0). This failed so I created a clean joomla environment from the same supplier and I tried again, exactly the same problem.

Symptom 1) The install of com_comprofiler.zip does not seem to complete correctly but instead logs the user out. If debug is switched on the I get an error stating that 'jos_comprofiler' table already exists as in these posts.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/145-community-builder/178507-cb-install-results-in-errors-during-installation#178507

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/146-general/167790-installation-problem#167790

I have created a clean joomla install and tried again with debug switched on from the beginning and even though the tables did not exist before the install started I still get the same error during the install after it has created these tables. Almost as if the install is creating the tables incorrectly, then detecting that they are not correct and failing.

I noticed that the cb component menu existed so I visited that and rad the second stage installer. This seemed to give me a working interface, except for there were a number of columns missing from the comprofiler_fields table, such as 'searchable'. In the tool sections I can run the check install scripts. This seemed to think that I had a cb 1.2 table structure but could not fix it. So I added the columns by hand. After this all seemed to be ok except for the base database check which says:

CB fields data storage Database structure differences:
Table #__comprofiler does not exist

I have added the default content from the tools menu and looking at the data it seems to be all present and correct. Job done, or so I thought.

Symptom 2) The registration form is populated with the CB defined fields but does not contain any of the joomla required ones, such as username, email address or password. If you submit the form it says name required. I have gone through the process of adding a menu item for the profile but the behaviour is still the same.

I am pulling my hair out trying to get this to work. I assume something is failing on the initial install to get me into this broken state, but none of the errors I am getting seem to point me in any useful direction.

The missing columns from the '_comprofiler_field' table do nt appear to be mentioned anywhere in the db creation routines, almost like this build contains the sql definitions for a cb 1.2 install. I even tried cb 1.7.0 thinking that the build of 1.7.1 had been mispackaged but this appeared to be the same.

Any further guidance or suggestions would be most appreciated.

Cheers

Rich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 10 months ago #185186 by nant

• deanx
  • deanx
12 years 10 months ago #185474 by deanx
Thanks for the quick reply, I have updated to joomla 1.7.3 and now I get the following error when I try to install CB

Installation Process:
1.0 Beta 4 to 1.0 RC 1 Upgrade Applied Successfully.
1.0 RC 1 to 1.0 RC 2 part 1 Upgrade Applied Successfully.
1.0 RC 1 to 1.0 RC 2 part 2 Upgrade Applied Successfully.
1.0 RC 1 to 1.0 RC 2 part 3 Upgrade Applied Successfully.
1.0 RC 2, 1.0 and 1.0.1 to 1.0.2 Upgrade Applied Successfully.
1.0.2 to 1.1 Upgrade Applied Successfully.
Database fixing errors:

CBSQLupgrader::createTableof Table #__comprofiler failed with SQL error: Table 'truejos_comprofiler' already exists SQL=CREATE TABLE `Truejos_comprofiler` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `user_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `firstname` varchar(100) DEFAULT NULL, `middlename` varchar(100) DEFAULT NULL, `lastname` varchar(100) DEFAULT NULL, `hits` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `message_last_sent` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00', `message_number_sent` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `avatar` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL, `avatarapproved` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, `approved` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, `confirmed` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, `lastupdatedate` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00', `registeripaddr` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `cbactivation` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `banned` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `banneddate` datetime DEFAULT NULL, `unbanneddate` datetime DEFAULT NULL, `bannedby` int(11) DEFAULT NULL, `unbannedby` int(11) DEFAULT NULL, `bannedreason` mediumtext, `acceptedterms` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, PRIMARY KEY (`id`), UNIQUE KEY `user_id` (`user_id`), KEY `apprconfbanid` (`approved`, `confirmed`, `banned`, `id`), KEY `avatappr_apr_conf_ban_avatar` (`avatarapproved`, `approved`, `confirmed`, `banned`, `avatar`), KEY `lastupdatedate` (`lastupdatedate`) )ENGINE=MyISAM
CREATE TABLE `#__comprofiler` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `user_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `firstname` varchar(100) DEFAULT NULL, `middlename` varchar(100) DEFAULT NULL, `lastname` varchar(100) DEFAULT NULL, `hits` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `message_last_sent` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00', `message_number_sent` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `avatar` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL, `avatarapproved` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, `approved` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, `confirmed` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, `lastupdatedate` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00', `registeripaddr` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `cbactivation` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `banned` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `banneddate` datetime DEFAULT NULL, `unbanneddate` datetime DEFAULT NULL, `bannedby` int(11) DEFAULT NULL, `unbannedby` int(11) DEFAULT NULL, `bannedreason` mediumtext, `acceptedterms` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, PRIMARY KEY (`id`), UNIQUE KEY `user_id` (`user_id`), KEY `apprconfbanid` (`approved`, `confirmed`, `banned`, `id`), KEY `avatappr_apr_conf_ban_avatar` (`avatarapproved`, `approved`, `confirmed`, `banned`, `avatar`), KEY `lastupdatedate` (`lastupdatedate`) )ENGINE=MyISAM
CBSQLupgrader::createTableof Table #__comprofiler_field_values failed with SQL error: Table 'truejos_comprofiler_field_values' already exists SQL=CREATE TABLE `Truejos_comprofiler_field_values` ( `fieldvalueid` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `fieldid` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `fieldtitle` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `ordering` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `sys` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, PRIMARY KEY (`fieldvalueid`), KEY `fieldid_ordering` (`fieldid`, `ordering`), KEY `fieldtitle_id` (`fieldtitle`, `fieldid`) )AUTO_INCREMENT=16, ENGINE=MyISAM
CREATE TABLE `#__comprofiler_field_values` ( `fieldvalueid` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `fieldid` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `fieldtitle` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `ordering` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `sys` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, PRIMARY KEY (`fieldvalueid`), KEY `fieldid_ordering` (`fieldid`, `ordering`), KEY `fieldtitle_id` (`fieldtitle`, `fieldid`) )AUTO_INCREMENT=16, ENGINE=MyISAM
CBSQLupgrader::createTableof Table #__comprofiler_fields failed with SQL error: Table 'truejos_comprofiler_fields' already exists SQL=CREATE TABLE `Truejos_comprofiler_fields` ( `fieldid` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `name` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `tablecolumns` text NOT NULL, `table` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '#__comprofiler', `title` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `description` mediumtext NOT NULL, `type` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `maxlength` int(11) DEFAULT NULL, `size` int(11) DEFAULT NULL, `required` tinyint(4) DEFAULT 0, `tabid` int(11) DEFAULT NULL, `ordering` int(11) DEFAULT NULL, `cols` int(11) DEFAULT NULL, `rows` int(11) DEFAULT NULL, `value` varchar(50) DEFAULT NULL, `default` mediumtext, `published` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, `registration` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `profile` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, `displaytitle` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, `readonly` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `searchable` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `calculated` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `sys` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `pluginid` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `params` mediumtext, PRIMARY KEY (`fieldid`), KEY `tabid_pub_prof_order` (`tabid`, `published`, `profile`, `ordering`), KEY `readonly_published_tabid` (`readonly`, `published`, `tabid`), KEY `registration_published_order` (`registration`, `published`, `ordering`) )AUTO_INCREMENT=54, ENGINE=MyISAM
CREATE TABLE `#__comprofiler_fields` ( `fieldid` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `name` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `tablecolumns` text NOT NULL, `table` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '#__comprofiler', `title` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `description` mediumtext NOT NULL, `type` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `maxlength` int(11) DEFAULT NULL, `size` int(11) DEFAULT NULL, `required` tinyint(4) DEFAULT 0, `tabid` int(11) DEFAULT NULL, `ordering` int(11) DEFAULT NULL, `cols` int(11) DEFAULT NULL, `rows` int(11) DEFAULT NULL, `value` varchar(50) DEFAULT NULL, `default` mediumtext, `published` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, `registration` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `profile` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, `displaytitle` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, `readonly` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `searchable` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `calculated` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `sys` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `pluginid` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `params` mediumtext, PRIMARY KEY (`fieldid`), KEY `tabid_pub_prof_order` (`tabid`, `published`, `profile`, `ordering`), KEY `readonly_published_tabid` (`readonly`, `published`, `tabid`), KEY `registration_published_order` (`registration`, `published`, `ordering`) )AUTO_INCREMENT=54, ENGINE=MyISAM
CBSQLupgrader::createTableof Table #__comprofiler_lists failed with SQL error: Table 'truejos_comprofiler_lists' already exists SQL=CREATE TABLE `Truejos_comprofiler_lists` ( `listid` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `title` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `description` mediumtext, `published` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `default` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `usergroupids` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL, `useraccessgroupid` int(9) NOT NULL DEFAULT 18, `sortfields` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL, `filterfields` mediumtext, `ordering` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `col1title` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL, `col1enabled` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `col1fields` mediumtext, `col2title` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL, `col2enabled` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `col1captions` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `col2fields` mediumtext, `col2captions` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `col3title` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL, `col3enabled` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `col3fields` mediumtext, `col3captions` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `col4title` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL, `col4enabled` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `col4fields` mediumtext, `col4captions` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `params` mediumtext, PRIMARY KEY (`listid`), KEY `pub_ordering` (`published`, `ordering`), KEY `default_published` (`default`, `published`) )AUTO_INCREMENT=4, ENGINE=MyISAM
CREATE TABLE `#__comprofiler_lists` ( `listid` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `title` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `description` mediumtext, `published` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `default` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `usergroupids` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL, `useraccessgroupid` int(9) NOT NULL DEFAULT 18, `sortfields` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL, `filterfields` mediumtext, `ordering` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `col1title` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL, `col1enabled` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `col1fields` mediumtext, `col2title` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL, `col2enabled` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `col1captions` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `col2fields` mediumtext, `col2captions` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `col3title` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL, `col3enabled` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `col3fields` mediumtext, `col3captions` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `col4title` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL, `col4enabled` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `col4fields` mediumtext, `col4captions` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `params` mediumtext, PRIMARY KEY (`listid`), KEY `pub_ordering` (`published`, `ordering`), KEY `default_published` (`default`, `published`) )AUTO_INCREMENT=4, ENGINE=MyISAM
CBSQLupgrader::createTableof Table #__comprofiler_members failed with SQL error: Table 'truejos_comprofiler_members' already exists SQL=CREATE TABLE `Truejos_comprofiler_members` ( `referenceid` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `memberid` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `accepted` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, `pending` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `membersince` date NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00', `reason` mediumtext, `description` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL, `type` mediumtext, PRIMARY KEY (`referenceid`, `memberid`), KEY `pamr` (`pending`, `accepted`, `memberid`, `referenceid`), KEY `aprm` (`accepted`, `pending`, `referenceid`, `memberid`), KEY `membrefid` (`memberid`, `referenceid`) )ENGINE=MyISAM
CREATE TABLE `#__comprofiler_members` ( `referenceid` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `memberid` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `accepted` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, `pending` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `membersince` date NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00', `reason` mediumtext, `description` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL, `type` mediumtext, PRIMARY KEY (`referenceid`, `memberid`), KEY `pamr` (`pending`, `accepted`, `memberid`, `referenceid`), KEY `aprm` (`accepted`, `pending`, `referenceid`, `memberid`), KEY `membrefid` (`memberid`, `referenceid`) )ENGINE=MyISAM
CBSQLupgrader::createTableof Table #__comprofiler_plugin failed with SQL error: Table 'truejos_comprofiler_plugin' already exists SQL=CREATE TABLE `Truejos_comprofiler_plugin` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `name` varchar(100) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `element` varchar(100) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `type` varchar(100) DEFAULT '', `folder` varchar(100) DEFAULT '', `backend_menu` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `access` tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `ordering` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `published` tinyint(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `iscore` tinyint(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `client_id` tinyint(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `checked_out` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `checked_out_time` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00', `params` text NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `idx_folder` (`published`, `client_id`, `access`, `folder`), KEY `type_pub_order` (`type`, `published`, `ordering`) )AUTO_INCREMENT=500, ENGINE=MyISAM
CREATE TABLE `#__comprofiler_plugin` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `name` varchar(100) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `element` varchar(100) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `type` varchar(100) DEFAULT '', `folder` varchar(100) DEFAULT '', `backend_menu` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `access` tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `ordering` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `published` tinyint(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `iscore` tinyint(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `client_id` tinyint(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `checked_out` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `checked_out_time` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00', `params` text NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `idx_folder` (`published`, `client_id`, `access`, `folder`), KEY `type_pub_order` (`type`, `published`, `ordering`) )AUTO_INCREMENT=500, ENGINE=MyISAM
CBSQLupgrader::createTableof Table #__comprofiler_tabs failed with SQL error: Table 'truejos_comprofiler_tabs' already exists SQL=CREATE TABLE `Truejos_comprofiler_tabs` ( `tabid` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `title` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `description` text, `ordering` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `ordering_register` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 10, `width` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '.5', `enabled` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, `pluginclass` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL, `pluginid` int(11) DEFAULT NULL, `fields` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, `params` mediumtext, `sys` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `displaytype` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `position` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `useraccessgroupid` int(9) NOT NULL DEFAULT -2, PRIMARY KEY (`tabid`), KEY `enabled_position_ordering` (`enabled`, `position`, `ordering`), KEY `orderreg_enabled_pos_order` (`enabled`, `ordering_register`, `position`, `ordering`) )AUTO_INCREMENT=23, ENGINE=MyISAM
CREATE TABLE `#__comprofiler_tabs` ( `tabid` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `title` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `description` text, `ordering` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `ordering_register` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 10, `width` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '.5', `enabled` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, `pluginclass` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL, `pluginid` int(11) DEFAULT NULL, `fields` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, `params` mediumtext, `sys` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `displaytype` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `position` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `useraccessgroupid` int(9) NOT NULL DEFAULT -2, PRIMARY KEY (`tabid`), KEY `enabled_position_ordering` (`enabled`, `position`, `ordering`), KEY `orderreg_enabled_pos_order` (`enabled`, `ordering_register`, `position`, `ordering`) )AUTO_INCREMENT=23, ENGINE=MyISAM
CBSQLupgrader::createTableof Table #__comprofiler_userreports failed with SQL error: Table 'truejos_comprofiler_userreports' already exists SQL=CREATE TABLE `Truejos_comprofiler_userreports` ( `reportid` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `reporteduser` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `reportedbyuser` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `reportedondate` date NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00', `reportexplaination` text NOT NULL, `reportedstatus` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, PRIMARY KEY (`reportid`), KEY `status_user_date` (`reportedstatus`, `reporteduser`, `reportedondate`), KEY `reportedbyuser_ondate` (`reportedbyuser`, `reportedondate`) )AUTO_INCREMENT=11, ENGINE=MyISAM
CREATE TABLE `#__comprofiler_userreports` ( `reportid` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `reporteduser` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `reportedbyuser` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `reportedondate` date NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00', `reportexplaination` text NOT NULL, `reportedstatus` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, PRIMARY KEY (`reportid`), KEY `status_user_date` (`reportedstatus`, `reporteduser`, `reportedondate`), KEY `reportedbyuser_ondate` (`reportedbyuser`, `reportedondate`) )AUTO_INCREMENT=11, ENGINE=MyISAM
CBSQLupgrader::createTableof Table #__comprofiler_views failed with SQL error: Table 'truejos_comprofiler_views' already exists SQL=CREATE TABLE `Truejos_comprofiler_views` ( `viewer_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `profile_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `lastip` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `lastview` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00', `viewscount` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `vote` tinyint(3) DEFAULT NULL, `lastvote` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00', PRIMARY KEY (`viewer_id`, `profile_id`, `lastip`), KEY `lastview` (`lastview`), KEY `profile_id_lastview` (`profile_id`, `lastview`, `viewer_id`) )ENGINE=MyISAM
CREATE TABLE `#__comprofiler_views` ( `viewer_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `profile_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `lastip` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `lastview` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00', `viewscount` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `vote` tinyint(3) DEFAULT NULL, `lastvote` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00', PRIMARY KEY (`viewer_id`, `profile_id`, `lastip`), KEY `lastview` (`lastview`), KEY `profile_id_lastview` (`profile_id`, `lastview`, `viewer_id`) )ENGINE=MyISAM
Core CB database upgrades done. If all lines above are in green, database upgrade completed successfully. Otherwise, please report exact errors and queries to forum, and try checking database again in components : community builder : tools : check database.

I have tried dropping all the #__comprofiler tables but still get the same error. On a clean install from my host, that has been updated to joomla 1.7.3 the install works faultlessly.

Cheers

• deanx
  • deanx
12 years 10 months ago #185739 by deanx
Quick Fix, found that the table prefix was set to be 'Truejos_' in the joomla install but mysql in this case is case insentive for tables. As soon as I updated the table name setting to be 'truejos_' then install went through ok.

If you can fix the installer to be a bit more consistent, as it managed to add the tables, but then not see they were there that would be good.

Cheers

Richard

Moderators: beatnantkrileon