Skip to Content Skip to Menu

moscomprofiler::store failed: Unknown column

12 years 10 months ago #185686 by hockey2112
I am receiving the following error on my Joomla 1.7, T3 framework website with the latest CB and the latest JomWALL installed:

moscomprofiler::store failed: Unknown column 'lastactivity' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `w0cx6_comprofiler` SET `user_id`=42,`firstname`='TestFirst',`lastname`='TestLast',`hits`='1',`message_last_sent`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`message_number_sent`='0',`avatarapproved`='1',`approved`=1,`confirmed`=1,`registeripaddr`='',`cbactivation`='',`banned`='0',`acceptedterms`='0',`lastupdatedate`='2011-12-16 17:10:22',`website`='',`location`='',`occupation`='',`interests`='',`company`='',`address`='',`city`='',`state`='',`zipcode`='',`country`='',`phone`='',`fax`='',`lastactivity`='1324073420' WHERE id='42'

This error occurs when I try to save changes to a CB profile, both in the front-end and the back-end.

Any ideas on how I can fix this issue?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sfraise
  • sfraise
12 years 10 months ago #185764 by sfraise
Basically what this error is saying is that your code is trying to update something in the lastactivity column of the w0cx6_comprofiler table but the lastactivity column doesn't exist there.

I'm using a slightly older version of cb and some of these columns don't appear in my #__comprofiler table, are these in the newer version of cb or does jom_wall add columns to the comprofiler table? I don't see where the query is joining anything else so the first place I would start would be looking in your database w0cx6_comprofiler table and seeing if that column exists. If it exists then I'm not sure what to do there, if it doesn't then you need to figure out if that column is supposed to be in that table and figure out why it's not, or figure out why the code is trying to write to the wrong table. You might also just double check to make sure that w0cx6_ is in fact the prefix you're using, I'm used to everything always being jos_ since I'm still on 1.5 but I know the installation for 1.7 now lets you choose a different prefix.

Is everything here a fresh install and nothing has been tweaked or customized in the code?

• nant
  • nant
12 years 10 months ago #185776 by nant

sfraise wrote: Basically what this error is saying is that your code is trying to update something in the lastactivity column of the w0cx6_comprofiler table but the lastactivity column doesn't exist there.

I'm using a slightly older version of cb and some of these columns don't appear in my #__comprofiler table, are these in the newer version of cb or does jom_wall add columns to the comprofiler table? I don't see where the query is joining anything else so the first place I would start would be looking in your database w0cx6_comprofiler table and seeing if that column exists. If it exists then I'm not sure what to do there, if it doesn't then you need to figure out if that column is supposed to be in that table and figure out why it's not, or figure out why the code is trying to write to the wrong table. You might also just double check to make sure that w0cx6_ is in fact the prefix you're using, I'm used to everything always being jos_ since I'm still on 1.5 but I know the installation for 1.7 now lets you choose a different prefix.

Is everything here a fresh install and nothing has been tweaked or customized in the code?

Exactly, this column in not added by CB, something else you installed (CB plugin?) is looking for this. You need to find it and uninstall it.

12 years 10 months ago #185837 by hockey2112
Replied by hockey2112 on topic Re: moscomprofiler::store failed: Unknown column
The only things I have installed on this copy of Joomla are:

JA T3 framework
JA Purity II template
CB 1.7.1
JomWall 2.2
FreshClicks Google Analytics

The following plugins are shown as "installed" in my CB back-end:
Default language (English)
WinClassic
WebFX
OSX
Luna
Dark
CB Core
CB Menu
CB Connections
Content Author
Forum integration
Mamblog Blog
YaNC Newsletters
Private Message System
CB Captcha

Do you see any possible culprits in that list?

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #185838 by hockey2112
Replied by hockey2112 on topic Re: moscomprofiler::store failed: Unknown column
Well, I added a "lastactivity" entry to the w0cx6_comprofiler table, and also modified a manually-created entry in the w0cx6_comprofiler_fields table to match it. It seems to have worked. Think that should be a solid fix? Or are there other steps I should take?

I was getting the error before when I was trying to modify a user's name from the front-end profile and from the back-end admin. I tested my "fix" by performing those same steps. I received no error message, and the "lastactivity" field in the database for that user now has the following data: 1324076433. Make any sense?
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by hockey2112.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 10 months ago #185848 by nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon