Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Joomla CP error 500, com_digistore?

• loryese
  • loryese
12 years 9 months ago #186530 by loryese
Joomla CP error 500, com_digistore? was created by loryese
In the backend when i am accessing Site>Control Panel i'm getting the following error (see also attachment)

500 - An error has occurred.

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table 'user_medstud.hb9nd_components' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `hb9nd_components` WHERE `option`='com_digistore'

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/user/public_html/folder/administrator/index.php:47
2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/user/public_html/folder/administrator/includes/application.php:153
3 require_once() /home/user/public_html/folder/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:156
4 JController->execute() /home/user/public_html/folder/administrator/components/com_cpanel/cpanel.php:19
5 JController->display() /home/user/public_html/folder/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:684
6 CpanelViewCpanel->display() /home/user/public_html/folder/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:650
7 JView->display() /home/user/public_html/folder/administrator/components/com_cpanel/views/cpanel/view.html.php:43
8 JView->loadTemplate() /home/user/public_html/folder/libraries/joomla/application/component/view.php:180
9 include() /home/user/public_html/folder/libraries/joomla/application/component/view.php:582
10 JModuleHelper::renderModule() /home/user/public_html/folder/administrator/components/com_cpanel/views/cpanel/tmpl/default.php:18
11 require() /home/user/public_html/folder/plugins/system/advancedmodules/modulehelper.php:188
12 JDatabase->loadResult() /home/user/public_html/folder/administrator/modules/mod_multi_statistics_administration_module/mod_multi_statistics_administration_module.php:54
13 JDatabaseMySQLi->query() /home/user/public_html/folder/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:1010
14 JError::raiseError() /home/user/public_html/folder/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:535
15 JError::raise() /home/user/public_html/folder/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:250

However, the rest of the Control Panel is OK, everything else is working except the User~,Tab~,Field Management and Configuration in the Community Builder component.
The frontend is also working, i'm able to login, but i'm not able to access "my profile"(community builder) there i'm getting "Internal server Error".

Is this the "com_digistore (pid) Blind SQL Injection Exploit" ? How can i correct this problem?

I've been working for a while on this one and i am about to finish it ...please advise :'(

System information:
PHP Built On Linux
Database Version 5.1.56-log
Database Collation utf8_general_ci
PHP Version 5.2.17
Web Server Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version Joomla! 1.7.2 Stable

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• loryese
  • loryese
12 years 9 months ago #186562 by loryese
Replied by loryese on topic Re: Joomla CP error 500, com_digistore?
OK, i made a backup of my site and installed it locally, so now i am getting the following error message, when trying to access User,Tab,Field Management or Configuration:

PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 261900 bytes) in D:\\wamp\\www\\bkp\\administrator\\components\\com_comprofiler\\library\\cb\\cb.acl.php on line 449, referer: http://localhost/bkp/administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=checkcbdb&databaseid=2&cbsecuritym3=cbm_1bb42ee6_1b482b5b_20652f049fb4d27bde2e3955718bf17f

I tried to allocate more memory but it doesn't seems to help.

• loryese
  • loryese
12 years 9 months ago #186563 by loryese
I have also used all the Tools, everything seems to be fine, except with the "Check Users database -Tool" where im getting this results:

1. All Community Builder comprofiler table rows have links to user table.
2. All users table rows have links to comprofiler table.
3. users table has no zero id row.
4. comprofiler table has no zero id row.

5. All rows in comprofiler table have user_id columns identical to id columns.
6. All users table rows have ACL entries in user_usergroup_map table.
7. All ACL user_usergroup_map table rows have corresponding entries in users table.

All lines are green. Still i don't know what line 3 and 4 means....

• nant
  • nant
12 years 9 months ago #186567 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Joomla CP error 500, com_digistore?
try removing this com_digistore extension as is is the cause of one of your problems and maybe even is taking up php memory also.

If you can replicate this behavior on a clean Joomla 1.7.3 / CB 1.7.1 installation then please provide exact steps and I will take a look at it.

Otherwise something else you have installed is causing these issues.

• loryese
  • loryese
12 years 9 months ago #186580 by loryese
There is no such extension like "com_digistore" ...
However, after i disabled "Debug Mode", the Control Panel is working again

I did tried removing some of the extensions, but without succes. Also, i uninstalled CB and installed again (tried 1.7.0 version too), still nothing.

Right now i am trying to minimize the damages...somehow. Is there any way to "clean up" CB database or other things to try or i should focus on the rest of the extensions which may cause this?

And another question ... if i am deleting an user/group from "joomla management" it will affect in some way the CB setup (users)? ...maybe i've done that :(

• nant
  • nant
12 years 9 months ago #186611 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Joomla CP error 500, com_digistore?

nant wrote:
If you can replicate this behavior on a clean Joomla 1.7.3 / CB 1.7.1 installation then please provide exact steps and I will take a look at it.

Otherwise something else you have installed is causing these issues.

the initial message you have given shows:

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table 'user_medstud.hb9nd_components' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `hb9nd_components` WHERE `option`='com_digistore'

as you can see com_digistore

means something you have installed because CB does not have such a thing.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon