Skip to Content Skip to Menu

How to be informed about a new user registration?

• alakauf
  • alakauf
12 years 9 months ago #186828 by alakauf
Hi,
I'm currently trying to evaluate the free version 1.7.1 of CB to check if it will useful for my particular needs. For the moment I have a small problem that I cannot solve alone.

This problem is the following: how can I configure CB so that I receive an e-mail once a new user is registered? Beware, I do not want to have to accept the registration. I just want to receive a mail, with the content of specific fields I have added in registration form. So this mail is just "form my information" and must not need specific process.

This means that the registration will follow a standard scheme. The user will request for registration. Then it will automatically receive a confirmation mail. And, in parallel, I will receive a mail with "Mr/Ms has been registered. He/she has known your web site from xxxxx. And he/she expect that you will provide xxxxx".

Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 9 months ago #186850 by nant
Standard CB functionality - all CB Moderators are informed of new registrations.

• alakauf
  • alakauf
12 years 9 months ago #186854 by alakauf
Thanks. But I need more that just receive a mail saying "new user". I need to be able to specify the content of this mail to hacve, in this mail the content of additionnal fields I have put in the registration form

• nant
  • nant
12 years 9 months ago #186855 by nant

alakauf wrote: Thanks. But I need more that just receive a mail saying "new user". I need to be able to specify the content of this mail to hacve, in this mail the content of additionnal fields I have put in the registration form

You initial post did not make this clear.

Also standard CB functionality - you can modify the language files to modify the message to include CB field values.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon