Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Field Management

• jbturner
  • jbturner
12 years 9 months ago #188689 by jbturner
Field Management was created by jbturner
After installing the free version last night to see if CB will serve my purposes, I have been unable to edit or add fields (or manage users).

On the CB Manage Fields screen, I do not have any symbols displayed in Required?, Searchable?, etc. columns, and am unable to move beyond the 20 fields (out of 34 indicated) using the page numbers or other methods at the bottom of the page.

I have not installed any CB plugins or other Joomla extensions since installing CB. I successfully uninstalled and reinstalled the comprofiler component and reassociated the menu items (which work correctly).

When attempting to edit users, I can check the box on a user's line and click the Edit icon, and I get a dialogue: "Please select an item from the list to edit" There are also icons ("Resend Confirmations" and "Mass Mail") which have text and a button but no icon.

Maybe a conflict or bad install?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 9 months ago #188696 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Field Management
sounds like your installation went wrong somewhere.

Please start over and if you still have issues, then please post back version numbers of your environment.

• jbturner
  • jbturner
12 years 9 months ago #188711 by jbturner
Replied by jbturner on topic Re: Field Management
That fixed it. I uninstalled CB Login, Workflow, and Online, and comprofiler and went back thru the whole installation, and it all worked fine. Thank you for the quick reply. $$ coming your way.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon