Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Inconsistent issues based on Users

• adricist
  • adricist
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #189066 by adricist
Inconsistent issues based on Users was created by adricist
Hi,

I am having some strange issues with CB that I cannot explain. They seem to happen only with certain users and not with others. We were using CB 1.4 and have now updated to 1.7.1 with no difference. I am testing from the same PC and logging in as different users both with Author rights.

The first issue is the inability of certain members to access their own members profile on the page ...index.php/cbuserprofile.html. Basically some members can access it fine and others simply get an empty page. The Edit details page ...index.php/members/mydetails/userdetails.html works for all members and we seem able to also save any changes but the process is somehow disrupted by the fact that whether one Updates or Cancels you are redirected to the ...index.php/cbuserprofile.html page which for some members results in a blank page.

The second issue is the inability of certain members to use the Send Email option in a member's profile when trying to send to some members.

If I try to use it with some members the process works as expected an I get the following successful confirmation screen "Your email was sent successfully!" The email is also successfully received. If however I email some different users, the process fails and it displays the following error

Can someone please shed some light and help me understand why I am having these issues?

Thanks,
Adri
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by adricist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon