Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Hello guys, I need help removing something from CB

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #191716 by photorealisticgames.com
Hello guys, I need help removing something from CB was created by photorealisticgames.com
Hey there all, I have been a long time user of Joomla and a long time user of CB. However, I have never went beyond the standard features that the administration panel can perform.

I have a quick question I hop someone can answer for me. If the answer lies inside the ACP, then I'm gonna feel like a tard :P

Anyhoo, in CB 1.7.1, on my bosses website, he wants me to remove "This site has XX registered members" from his member list. (See the image below)

May anyone here be kind enough to tell me how to remove this from his member page? I looked through the administration panel for CB and Userlists of CB, but I did not see anything in the Userlist configuration when customizing the list.

Any help is appreciated. If I have to alter code, please explain which code, for what part of the CB program, etc.

Thanks all!

EDIT: BTW, my username is invalid, since I registered with this account a long time ago. Please do not expect that URL to work lol :P
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by photorealisticgames.com.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #191809 by photorealisticgames.com
Replied by photorealisticgames.com on topic Re: Hello guys, I need help removing something from CB
Anyone?

12 years 8 months ago #192036 by photorealisticgames.com
Replied by photorealisticgames.com on topic Re: Hello guys, I need help removing something from CB
Hello? What happened to the customer support that CB used to provide?

• nant
  • nant
12 years 8 months ago #192054 by nant

photorealisticgames.com wrote: Hello? What happened to the customer support that CB used to provide?

Community members can help each other on the free forums.

CB Team members support the Advanced, Professional support forums.

This is what keeps CB free for everyone.

If you want better support please consider upgrading your membership.

Regarding your question I believe you can modify the default template (download CB API document - its also free - to see where this is located).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon