Skip to Content Skip to Menu

List are not showing up on frontend

• rica
  • rica
12 years 7 months ago #194541 by rica
I am currently on joomla 1.6.5 and CB 1.8 RC2

I have made two lists on the backend and neither of them are populating results.

Can someone please help. I can provide a login to my site for help.

see attached files to see my current settings and if I need to adjust anything. I have enabled the search on all items in the field management aswell.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rica
  • rica
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #194542 by rica
Replied by rica on topic Re: List are not showing up on frontend
another photo for top menu

Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by rica.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 7 months ago #194583 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: List are not showing up on frontend

rica wrote: I am currently on joomla 1.6.5 and CB 1.8 RC2

I have made two lists on the backend and neither of them are populating results.

Can someone please help. I can provide a login to my site for help.

see attached files to see my current settings and if I need to adjust anything. I have enabled the search on all items in the field management aswell.

I don't know how you got CB 1.8 RC2, as it was only available for Professional members.

If you are such a member, please post on the Professional forum areas for support.

Either way you need to update to CB 1.8.

• rica
  • rica
12 years 7 months ago #194592 by rica
Yes my developer has the professional membership. We are trying to transfer it to us so we can control it however so far not been successful.

I will ask her to update to 1.8 to see if that fixes it. We are getting an error message when debugging is turned on that is

Fatal error: Class 'ContentHelperRoute' not found in /home/ricaorg/public_html/modules/mod_dt_upcoming_event/mod_dt_upcoming_event.php on line 222

Also we cannot access the registration form aswell. The above error comes up when trying to access it as well as the directory.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 7 months ago #194595 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: List are not showing up on frontend

rica wrote: Yes my developer has the professional membership. We are trying to transfer it to us so we can control it however so far not been successful.

I will ask her to update to 1.8 to see if that fixes it. We are getting an error message when debugging is turned on that is

Fatal error: Class 'ContentHelperRoute' not found in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>ricaorg/public_html/modules/mod_dt_upcoming_event/mod_dt_upcoming_event.php on line 222

Also we cannot access the registration form aswell. The above error comes up when trying to access it as well as the directory.

As you can see error is in this upcoming events module - please remove it and retest.

• rica
  • rica
12 years 7 months ago #194597 by rica
yup that is the culprit. I unpublished the module and it started working. Will contact the developer for DT register to see why this is happening.

How can I transfer our CBsubs and CB professional license to us? I don't know if our developer has requested this as we have asked her to do.

Thanks for the help

Moderators: beatnantkrileon