Skip to Content Skip to Menu

cb_login module different css cb_login component

12 years 7 months ago #194845 by FrankHunter
(excuse my english)

I work my CSS to do cb_login MODULE looks like I want BUT now i see if any people do a "bad login" the system send you to cb_login COMPONENT. cblogin Component looks similar (identical) to cblogin module.

Ok, I see comprofiler.html.php, line 2290:
"echo $moduleContent;"

this line call the cblogin module inside the cblogin component.
Ok, PERFECT!!!

I´m not an expert in PHP but I have this idea:
Copy the mod-cblogin.php and create a new in same path, some like "mod-cblogin_inside_component.php" and call differents CSS for this second mod_login.

BUT, another stone in my road: "echo $moduleContent;" is defined a t line 2786 of comprofiler.html.php... OK...

Them I change this line 2792 in comprofiler.html.php:
$login_module_file = $_CB_framework->getCfg( 'absolute_path' ) . '/modules/' . ( checkJversion() > 0 ? 'mod_cblogin/' : '' ) . 'mod_cblogin.php';

...to...

$login_module_file = $_CB_framework->getCfg( 'absolute_path' ) . '/modules/' . ( checkJversion() > 0 ? 'mod_cblogin/' : '' ) . 'mod-cblogin_inside_component.php';

but nothing... the component continues call "mod-cblogin.php" instead call mod-cblogin_inside_component.php

Can anyone tell me wich line of comprofiler.html.php I have to change to call my own mod-cblogin_inside_component.php and thus give a different look with css???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon