Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Question Community Builder

12 years 7 months ago #195616 by bjorn.rijpert
Question Community Builder was created by bjorn.rijpert
Hi,

I have two questions about CB for my client.
My first question: Is it possible that when a user changes data in his/her profile, that the website administrator get a email update of the changed data? They want this so they can check if there are any changes, but still give the possibility to there clients to changes data.
My Second question: How safe is CB? IS there a detailed report about the security of CB or is there no information available? Thanks in advance,

With kind regards,
Bjorn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 7 months ago #195621 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Question Community Builder

bjorn.rijpert wrote: Hi,

I have two questions about CB for my client.
My first question: Is it possible that when a user changes data in his/her profile, that the website administrator get a email update of the changed data? They want this so they can check if there are any changes, but still give the possibility to there clients to changes data.
My Second question: How safe is CB? IS there a detailed report about the security of CB or is there no information available? Thanks in advance,

With kind regards,
Bjorn

Profile Update Logger (available to Professional and Developer members) does this.

We conduct a security audit before every stable release.

12 years 6 months ago #195686 by bjorn.rijpert
Replied by bjorn.rijpert on topic Re: Question Community Builder
Hi,
Thanks for your quick response. Is there a way for me to get the results of the security audit?

Greetings,
Bjorn

Moderators: beatnantkrileon