Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Install and uninstall

• doogie63
  • doogie63
12 years 6 months ago #195947 by doogie63
Install and uninstall was created by doogie63
I want to try out CB but worried if I don't like it will be hard to remove. I already have over 1500 members and don't want to mess up site. How easy or hard is it to return site if CB does not do what I want? Can the Captcha that built into Joomla 2.5 already be used or would I need CB Captcha? Is there away to force member to update profile once I add CB? I would like to have something required to become member but like I said I already have over 1500 member how would I get them to fill out required info in new cb reg form?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 6 months ago #195977 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Install and uninstall

doogie1963 wrote: I want to try out CB but worried if I don't like it will be hard to remove. I already have over 1500 members and don't want to mess up site. How easy or hard is it to return site if CB does not do what I want? Can the Captcha that built into Joomla 2.5 already be used or would I need CB Captcha? Is there away to force member to update profile once I add CB? I would like to have something required to become member but like I said I already have over 1500 member how would I get them to fill out required info in new cb reg form?

When you install CB on an existing Joomla website all existing users automatically get extended for CB profiles (with their extra field data empty of course - they would need to edit their profiles to update them afterwards).

When you uninstall CB, all CB users will still remain as Joomla users.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon