Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Strict Standards

• nant
  • nant
12 years 6 months ago #197791 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Strict Standards

anybloodyid wrote:

nant wrote: google - google - google

Nice to see that the forum administrator is always on hand to offer such comprehensive help and advice to those just setting out with Joomla.

Decola
Thanks for your concise and clear answer.

I could have said:

Please Google and search our website before posting.

Anyone could have answered, but no one did.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #197799 by anybloodyid
Replied by anybloodyid on topic Re: Strict Standards
I did search the site before asking, I did not bother with Google as I joined the forum to get the answers I thought I might need while learning about Joomla, If the answers are on Google then not much point in having a forum.
As it happens I reinstalled and all is well.
Still finding it difficult to understand fully how it all works but now I know now to try Google first.

Thanks for your reply.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 6 months ago #197829 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Strict Standards

anybloodyid wrote: I did search the site before asking, I did not bother with Google as I joined the forum to get the answers I thought I might need while learning about Joomla, If the answers are on Google then not much point in having a forum.
As it happens I reinstalled and all is well.
Still finding it difficult to understand fully how it all works but now I know now to try Google first.

Thanks for your reply.

I don't mean to sound nasty, I just quickly responded to user with enough info to help him out. This is a Joomla issue mainly and has been addressed countless times on the Joomla forums, so I guess I just didn't want to add one more response to so many already out there.

Forums are great for asking questions that have not been answered before, but if the question has been addressed before people tend to get tired and most likely avoid responding.

• jstuardo
  • jstuardo
12 years 2 weeks ago #211962 by jstuardo
Replied by jstuardo on topic Re: Strict Standards
A person that suggests to Google is a person that has no brain.

I came to this forum precisely by Googleing. Maybe the person that suggests that nonsense doesn´t know that all Google results (or most) are questions asked in forums, like this one.

It is a shame to receive those kind of answers.

Best regards,
Jaime

• jstuardo
  • jstuardo
12 years 2 weeks ago #211964 by jstuardo
Replied by jstuardo on topic Re: Strict Standards

nant wrote:
I don't mean to sound nasty, I just quickly responded to user with enough info to help him out. This is a Joomla issue mainly and has been addressed countless times on the Joomla forums, so I guess I just didn't want to add one more response to so many already out there.

Forums are great for asking questions that have not been answered before, but if the question has been addressed before people tend to get tired and most likely avoid responding.

This is not a Joomla issue. Joomla works perfectly, with no error. Only com_profilr has this problem.

Best regards,
Jaime

Moderators: beatnantkrileon