Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Link menu with not possible

12 years 6 months ago #197808 by les bulles revinoises
Link menu with not possible was created by les bulles revinoises
Hi all,
Excuse me for my english
I just did the mutation of J1.5 to J2.5. I can not make a menu link with CB.

I explain: I got the initial menu "My profile" but it does not work and in the link menu is marked "logout action."
So I walked into the selection and selected links comprofiler user profile, the output logout. I read that one should ignore it so I validated.
The error message is

Warning: require_once(/homez.68/lesbulle/www/components/com_allevents/helpers/jroute.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homez.68/lesbulle/www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_allevents/allevents.php on line 39

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/homez.68/lesbulle/www/components/com_allevents/helpers/jroute.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homez.68/lesbulle/www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_allevents/allevents.php on line 39

After some reading, I put the menu in the public and disabled SEF but there is nothing.
Another observation is same with the registration form and none of the Action menu on CB does not work.

Thank you in advance for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #197817 by les bulles revinoises
Replied by les bulles revinoises on topic Re: Link menu with not possible
The problem is solved, it comes from an old plugin that allEvents falait désinstaler.
You will find this topic by following this link

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon