Skip to Content Skip to Menu

View List - Only the Avatar Links to Profile

• jemmyn
  • jemmyn
12 years 6 months ago #198139 by jemmyn
I have a list setup that displays all registered users. The list shows up correctly. The problem I am having is that I need it to be setup so that from the list of all the users someone can click on one user on the list and it will link to the profile of that user. This works if you click on the Avatar or User Profile Picture Image but if you click anywhere else (on any of the other columns) it does not link anywhere.

www.heartsoul.org - click on the performers menu

I don't want to complicate things but before this I had another list which was working a little better. The columns would link but they would link to the user's profile just above it on the list. The avatar would always link correctly. So I deleted this list under List Management in the backend and created a new list now none of the columns link at all except avatar.

What am I doing wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jemmyn
  • jemmyn
12 years 6 months ago #198142 by jemmyn
Further research yielded the following information:
When I click on a user from the list everyone other than the first one on the list links to: www.heartsoul.org/index.php/undefined

I also have found that if I do a search and click on one of the results it links correctly. There must be something that has gotten corrupted in the database? It's something to do with after the first user on the list because thats when the issues start coming up...?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon