Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Strange "Invalid address:" msg post-Registration

12 years 5 months ago #199804 by azadcreative
The heading says "Registration complete" and the first line in the body says an email with further instructions on how to complete your registration has been sent to the email address you provided. The email is indeed sent, meaning the information provided by the user is valid.

However, there is a message before the header that says "Invalid address:"

I have checked the Registration Email Address and the Registration Reply To Email Address. They're both valid.

Why is this error message occurring? It is confusing my users. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #200251 by azadcreative
Replied by azadcreative on topic Re: Strange "Invalid address:" msg post-Registration
Bump. Anyone, please?

12 years 4 months ago #201593 by chupacabra
Hi,

I have the same problem (joomla 2.5 + communicty builder 1.8). After user registration is shows:
Ongeldig adres: (invalid address)

Registration Complete!

An email with further instructions on how to complete your registration has been sent to the email address you provided.

Please check your email (including your spambox) to complete your registration.

To have the email sent again, simply try logging in with the username and password of your registration
Strange here is also that I have my site and CB in dutch. I see the error in dutch, but the continuing text is in english. Questions:

1. How do I fix the incorrect "invalid address" warning (registration works ok)
2. Where do I translate the english text in dutch?

Thanks!

9 years 3 weeks ago #271050 by chupacabra
anyone with a solution for this... I now upgrade to CB 1.9 and the error still exists...

• nant
  • nant
9 years 3 weeks ago #271062 by nant
This issue is most likely caused by something else you have installed on your website.

Maybe Acymailing?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon