Skip to Content Skip to Menu

404 Error on install

• dBigMac
  • dBigMac
12 years 5 months ago #199837 by dBigMac
404 Error on install was created by dBigMac
Hi,

I'm trying to install CB for the first time and as soon as the install progress hits 100% I get a 404 page (below)

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@(website) and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I can't think of anything causing this as this is a fresh install with very few things installed already (Kunena Forum is about the only thing I can think of that might conflict?).

PHP Version 5.2.9
Web Server Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface cgi
Joomla! Version Joomla! 2.5.4 Stable [ Ember ] 2-April-2012 14:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 11.4.0 Stable [ Brian Kernighan ] 03-Jan-2012 00:00 GMT
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/536.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/19.0.1084.41 Safari/536.5

SEF is set to on...

Any help would be most welcome!

Thanks in advance!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 5 months ago #199849 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: 404 Error on install
As message states - please check your server error log for additional information.

Also study our FAQ and Tutorials (see support menu above).

• dBigMac
  • dBigMac
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #199914 by dBigMac
Replied by dBigMac on topic Re: 404 Error on install
Hi Nick,

I'm pretty new to Joomla and not very well versed in .PHP or SQL so if you can tell me how to turn on error reporting that would be helpful but this is what I see in the server error log.

[Wed May 09 13:54:51 2012] [error] [client (IP ADDRESS] PHP Warning: include_once() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening '<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>(WEBSITE PATH)/public_html/(WEBSITE PATH).com/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/ue_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:<span>/</span>usr<span>/</span>lib/php:<span>/</span>usr<span>/</span>local/lib/php') in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>(WEBSITE PATH/public_html/(WEBSITE PATH).com/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 16

I can't find anything relating to this in the FAQ or Tutorials btw.

Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by dBigMac.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon