Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Who's online module errors

12 years 5 months ago #200848 by trogladyte
Who's online module errors was created by trogladyte
This module used to work fine, then, obviously because of something else I've done on the site, has stopped and now just throws a bunch of errors.

Notice: Undefined index: name_format in /home/wwwckde/public_html/norcalpulse/modules/mod_comprofileronline/mod_comprofileronline.php on line 73

Notice: Undefined index: name_format in /home/wwwckde/public_html/norcalpulse/modules/mod_comprofileronline/mod_comprofileronline.php on line 82

Notice: Undefined variable: returnName in /home/wwwckde/public_html/norcalpulse/modules/mod_comprofileronline/mod_comprofileronline.php on line 55

Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Notice: Undefined index: imageApproverGid in /home/wwwckde/public_html/norcalpulse/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.acl.php on line 1084

Notice: Undefined index: allowConnections in /home/wwwckde/public_html/norcalpulse/modules/mod_comprofilermoderator/mod_comprofilermoderator.php on line 94
No Pending Actions

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 5 months ago #200865 by nant

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #200871 by trogladyte
Replied by trogladyte on topic Re: Who's online module errors
Double post removed...
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by trogladyte.

12 years 5 months ago #200872 by trogladyte
Replied by trogladyte on topic [SOLVED] Re: Who's online module errors
Apologies...

J! 2.54
CB 1.8

However, if I remember correctly this mod comes as part of DB...??? The original CB install (which this would have been part of) was 1.7.

www.ckdev.info/norcalpulse is the offending page. I just noticed it doesn't appear elsewhere on any other page. By a process of elimination, I narrowed it down to the "Profile completeness" module for CB. With it switched off, "Who's online" works properly.

The completeness mod is a great idea, but it never worked totally anyway so I guess I'll just leave it off. It was buggy in display - pity, that's something missing in CB.

Cheers

• nant
  • nant
12 years 5 months ago #200892 by nant

trogladyte wrote: Apologies...

J! 2.54
CB 1.8

However, if I remember correctly this mod comes as part of DB...??? The original CB install (which this would have been part of) was 1.7.

www.ckdev.info/norcalpulse is the offending page. I just noticed it doesn't appear elsewhere on any other page. By a process of elimination, I narrowed it down to the "Profile completeness" module for CB. With it switched off, "Who's online" works properly.

The completeness mod is a great idea, but it never worked totally anyway so I guess I'll just leave it off. It was buggy in display - pity, that's something missing in CB.

Cheers

Incubator has such an addon available for Professional members.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon