Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Owner content

• artielvi
  • artielvi
12 years 5 months ago #200856 by artielvi
Owner content was created by artielvi
Question from my business partner:

I have got some questions about Community Builder. I hope you can solve them for me. I am starting a 'social travelling website'. I want to integrate Community Builder for members to start a social network for their communications. My question: Who is the owner of the content (names, blogs et cetera)? I presume my company is the owner or is this JoomlaPolis? And if JoomlaPolis is the owner. What happens if I want to leave JoomlaPolis. Can I take the contacts with me then or do I have to pay a fee??

Thank you for your reaction.

U. Schrijer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 5 months ago #200867 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Owner content

artielvi wrote: Question from my business partner:

I have got some questions about Community Builder. I hope you can solve them for me. I am starting a 'social travelling website'. I want to integrate Community Builder for members to start a social network for their communications. My question: Who is the owner of the content (names, blogs et cetera)? I presume my company is the owner or is this JoomlaPolis? And if JoomlaPolis is the owner. What happens if I want to leave JoomlaPolis. Can I take the contacts with me then or do I have to pay a fee??

Thank you for your reaction.

U. Schrijer

All data is stored in your Joomla database that is stored in your hosting environment that you pay for.

Its your data.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon