Skip to Content Skip to Menu

"Calendar.setup: Nothing to setup" problem

12 years 5 months ago #200962 by kabouter_wesley
"Calendar.setup: Nothing to setup" problem was created by kabouter_wesley
Hello,

Since few weeks I am getting an annoying problem with the Joomla front-end. When I want to edit it I get constantly a popup error saying "Calendar.setup: Nothing to setup (no fields found). Please check your code", and that impedes me any work on the front end, no editor is displaying.

After looking much time for the solution, nothing seemed to work. I've tried many editors, even disabling all of them with no result. Does anybody know what could be the problem? Maybe is there any way to disable all the features of CB which are using calendar?

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 5 months ago #200979 by nant

kabouter_wesley wrote: Hello,

Since few weeks I am getting an annoying problem with the Joomla front-end. When I want to edit it I get constantly a popup error saying "Calendar.setup: Nothing to setup (no fields found). Please check your code", and that impedes me any work on the front end, no editor is displaying.

After looking much time for the solution, nothing seemed to work. I've tried many editors, even disabling all of them with no result. Does anybody know what could be the problem? Maybe is there any way to disable all the features of CB which are using calendar?

Many thanks

Joomla version?
CB version?

What else do you have installed?

12 years 5 months ago #201039 by kabouter_wesley
Replied by kabouter_wesley on topic Re: "Calendar.setup: Nothing to setup" problem
Joomla 1.5, and CB recently upgraded to 1.8 (I thought upgrade might help but it didn't). I have several other plugins and components installed, but everything points that CB is causing this problem. It's probably connected with some misconfiguration with the editor.

I've searched already the solution for weeks, I saw that this problems was appearing almost always after the change of editor, and probably in my case it was the same reason. Unfortunately none of the tips I found worked for me.

Do you have any idea how it can be fixed?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon