Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Error Messages on Sucessful Install and other ?

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #201953 by butchtones
Hello,

I've read the README.txt and the PDF that comes with the install but have some questions.

Joomla 2.5 - CB 1.8 - PHP 5.3

I received a list of error massages when I installed CB. I read in the documentation that some error massages are to be ignored - so I did. However, it doesn't display CB in Components drop down menu. When I go to create a menu item I see:
comprofiler
User Profile (mandatory!)
Users lists
User profile edit
Username/Password reminder
Registration page
Login page
Logout action

I added a menu item for User Profile and have created profiles but how can I see the CB Member Lists:: Display Member Profiles on one page instead of just a login box and individual full profiles?

Since CB doesn't appear in components I don't know how to edit it.

I'm sure I must be missing something simple but can't figure it out. I'm hoping for assistance here. I will probably be upgrading to add functionality that's needed but want to get this part running smoothly and make sure it does what I need first.

Thanks!
Kerri

We also have a PDF installation guide as well as a complete documentation available on www.joomlapolis.com which will help you making the most out of your Community Builder installation, while supporting this project, as well as plugins and templates.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by nant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #201958 by minhlaobao
I also encountered similar problemsproblems.
Community Builder menu isn't show in Component menu

12 years 4 months ago #201961 by butchtones
Thought I'd a screenshot to show it's enabled in my Extension Manager but showing in the drop down. Looking forward to any help out there!

Attachments:

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #202197 by butchtones
Hello Nant,
I followed the advice on the link provided and edited the SQL and reinstalled. I do not see any changes. When I reinstalled I still got an error saying that there was an error building menus. That disappears and that bring up a page where I can configure CB. Still no options in the admin.

Please help! CB seems to have everything I'm looking for once I start purchasing that add-on products but I need to get this part settled.

Thank you for your time.
Kerri

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by butchtones.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 4 months ago #202208 by nant
dont know what to tell you - thats the way people have been working around this Joomla error.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon