Skip to Content Skip to Menu

HOw can i do to make login as in this page?

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #202064 by tuperdizroja
HOw can i do to make login as in this page? was created by tuperdizroja
HI, first sorry for my english and my basic knowledge about joomla and css, i just start in it.

I have instaled CB 1.8 en my joomla 2.5 test site ( www.tuperdizroja.com/joomla/ ). But i dont get the result that i want about the my acces way for login. I mean, that i love the "inteface" that joomlapolis has made in the header, before and after login.

Can someone explain to me how can i do it?. I have put the cb login in the "banner" position of my template.

1.- I want to change "Login" buttom (grey and square) for other that i will make.
2.- When i choose horizontal view for login, i need that in the first line only username and password were shown and "forgot data and register" in the second line (now i have got this shortening the div wich contain their and forcing it)
3.- when I have logged on, i would like "hola, username" beside the avatar on the one hand and near of this a little menu with: profile, my mesages and logout (without gray logout buttom).
4.- The other one is, also, how get beside searching box, but i understand that this is not a CB question :blush: .

Ultimately your cb_login in your header.

I would greatly appreciate a help to achieve such. Congratulating and thanking the component your kindness,
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by tuperdizroja.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #202133 by travelmonkee123
Replied by travelmonkee123 on topic Re: HOw can i do to make login as in this page?
A quick look at my source for my site shows a CSS rule
Code:
#login-form .button

gives me my submit button

Try adding:
Code:
#login-form .button { background: red; border: 2px solid green; }

to your template css file.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by travelmonkee123.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tuperdizroja

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon